Monday, December 7, 2009

Medical health insurance

Todd has been a practicing health insurance agent for the past 16 years. For those in the Southern California, Los Angeles region without adequate health insurance coverage, or none at all, Todd offers personal consultations to discuss available options. Individuals concerned that health insurance is too costly, such as students, freelancers, and the unemployed, might be surprised to learn that coverage, such as emergency-only protection, is well within their reach.

I’m a freelancer, living in Los Angeles, California. My life is hectic and my schedule even worse! I make it a point to make time for myself, as difficult as that might be, so I’m always looking for ways to improve my quality of health and life. This includes educating myself about anything I put into my body. When searching for info on migraine medication, I found this great article on prescription versus generic drugs at a website called toddshealthinsurance.com.

While at the site, I checked out the other articles and am very impressed with all of the health care and insurance-related content. It’s even geared towards those of us who live in Southern California! Also, everything is written in a very easy-going, personal style.

According to the Los Angeles Times, California has 2,700 hospitalizations and 206 deaths from H1N1. However, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases says, “the 2009 H1N1 viruses cause generally mild disease but also spread between individuals relatively effectively.” Although more people may become ill from Swine Flu, fewer will die from it than from regular, seasonal flu.

Should you get vaccinated against H1N1? If you don’t want to miss several days or weeks of work due to respiratory illness, or worry about developing a “pre-existing condition” for which you might be denied health insurance, you might answer yes.

If you live in California in the Los Angeles region, don't hesitate to contact me to review your current plan. We can make sure you're in the most cost effective health plan that meets your needs. If you're currently uninsured, it can be a lot less expensive and more affordable than you think! I've worked with students and freelancers in Los Angeles who sometimes end up paying less than $100/month! (Especially if you're willing to consider a higher deductible.)
You may even be eligible for an HSA (Health Savings Account) which offers some great tax benefits if you're self-employed and want to open an additional IRA.
Professional Search Engine Optimization Service Provider



Powered By : Extreme Seo Internet Solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment